Mini Egg Fifteens
Fifteens are a stalwart part of growing up in NI. The traditional recipe is 15 crushed digestive biscuits mixed with 15 marshmallows, 15 glacé cherries, 1 can of condensed milk and topped with desiccated coconut. Alas I’ve given these ones an Easter make over....as soon as Mini Eggs come onto the shelves I’m baking with them. Adore those little balls of sugar!🤤
For these fifteens I’ve left out the cherries and the coconut and added in mini eggs instead!👌🏻
320g mini eggs (4 small bags)
1 tin condensed milk
Handful of mini mallows
1. Blitz biscuits to crumb and place them in a large bowl
2. Add 240g mini eggs (three bags) and large handful of mallows to biscuits. Mix well.
3. Add in tin of condensed milk. Mix well.
4. Line and 8x8 time and place mix into tin. Press down into tin with back of spoon
5. Add last bag of mini mallows (remaining 80g) on top
6. Refrigerate for an hour.